- That Fancy Feast commercial with the woman doing Yoga, which is
very trendy because this is the 80’s. I hate it because of the line “Is
it love, or is it Fancy Feast?” Poor cat woman, alone, practicing her
yoga, isn’t even loved by her cat.
- Going to the fax machine and finding information from AARP. No
matter who I give it to they will be insulted, but I can’t just leave
it there or I’ll get yelled at.
- Some random woman named Jennifer, except she spelled it “Jennapher”.
- My own crushing lack of ambition.
- Secretaries and receptionists who are rude.
- Lack of air conditioning in my car.
- My car in general.
I am filled with hate.
This week I hate: